Inter-disciplinary Trach Team: Where Do I Start?
Team building strategies and suggestions for the implementation of an inter-disciplinary airway management team to improve patient outcomes are the focus of this presentation. Resources and models are offered with questions and answers. It is recommended that you complete Application of Passy-Muir® Swallowing and Speaking Valves prior to registering for this course. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key roles and members of an inter-disciplinary tracheostomy management team.
- Discuss how an inter-disciplinary team can impact positive outcomes of the tracheostomized and/or ventilator dependent patient.
- List three goals of an inter-disciplinary tracheostomy management team.
- Describe how the use of Passy-Muir Valve may be integrated into an inter-disciplinary weaning protocol.
CLICK TO VIEW COURSE
Click the link above to view this course in the Passy-Muir Education Portal
- If you are not logged in to the Education Portal, please do so after clicking the link
- If you do not have an Education Portal account, please create one
- You will be taken to the Course View page for this topic after logging in